UG65 is a robust 8-channel indoor LoRaWAN® gateway. Adopting the SX1302 LoRa chip and high-performance quad-core CPU, UG65 supports connection with more than 2000 nodes. UG65 has a line of sight up to 15 km and can cover about 2 km in an urbanized environment, which is ideally suited to smart offices, smart buildings, and many other indoor applications.
UG65 supports not only multiple back-haul backups with Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and cellular but also has integrated mainstream network servers (such as TTI, ChirpStack, etc.) and a built-in network server and Milesight IoT Cloud for easy deployment.
- Quad-core industrial processor with big memory
- Equip with SX1302 chip, handling a higher amount of traffic with lower consumption
- 8 half/full-duplex channels
- IP65 enclosure and industrial design for parts of outdoor environment applications like eaves
- Desktop, wall, or pole mounting
- Multi-backhaul backups with Ethernet, cellular (4G/3G), and Wi-Fi
- DeviceHub and Milesight IoT Cloud provide easy and centralized management of remote devices
- Enable security communication with multiple VPNs like IPsec/OpenVPN/L2TP/PPTP/DMVPN
- Compatible with mainstream network servers like The Things Industries, ChirpStack, Actility, Everynet,
- Detect and analyze the noise level and provide an intuitive diagram for deployment
- Built-in network server and MQTT/HTTP/HTTPS API for easy integration
- Embedded Python SDK for users secondary development
- Fast and user-friendly programming by Node-RED development tool