UG63 is an 8-channel lightweight indoor LoRaWAN® gateway. Adopting, the SX1302 chip and high-performance CPU, UG63 can not only set up packet forwarding connections between more than 2000 end nodes and mainstream network servers (such as TTN, Chirpstack, etc.) but also cover up to 2 km in urbanized environments as a blind-filling gateway. With compact size, it is an ideal supplement for UG65 or UG67 for blind-filling in complex environments or wide indoor areas such as offices, parking lots, campuses, etc.
Besides, UG63 also has a built-in network server and is compatible with Milesight IoT for dealing with data for a few end nodes, suitable for LoRaWAN® small deployments.
- High-Performance NXP industrial processor and SX1302 chip
- 8 half/full-duplex channels
- Support Listen Before Talk (LBT) for downlink
- Small in size for easy carrying and deployment
- Desktop, wall, or ceiling mounting support
- Cover the blind spot of the LoRaWAN® network by transmitting data to Milesight UG56/UG65/UG 67 controller gateway
- Milesight DeviceHub & IoT Cloud provide easy and centralized management of remote devices
- Enable security communication with multiple VPNs like IPsec/OpenVPN/L2TP/PPTP/DMVPN
- Compatible with mainstream network servers like The Things Industries, ChirpStack,
- Built-in network server and MQTT/HTTP/HTTPS API for easy integration
- Support 20-50 end nodes with embedded NS for small deployment