If you're looking for a low-cost, high-quality temperature sensor, compatible with LoRaWAN networks like Senet, The Things Network, Actility, ChirpStack, and so forth, consider the Milesight EM300-TH.
It's based on the Sensirion SHT-31 sensor; this is a very accurate and stable sensor for temperature and humidity. It has excellent battery life: 5 years standard, up to 10 years with a second battery (not included).
IP67 ingress protection has two meanings.
1. IP6x means that the EM300-TH is totally protected against the ingress of dust.
2. IPx7 means that the EM300-TH is protected against immersion in up to 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes. Thus the device is protected against splashing from a shower or accidental dunking.
- Embedded with Sensirion high-precision sensor chip
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission up to the line of sight of 10km
- IP67 UV-resistant and waterproof enclosure for harsh environment applications
- Built-in 4000 mAh replaceable battery and works for more than 5 years without replacement
- Store locally 3, 000 historical records and support retransmission to prevent data loss
- Support Milesight D2D protocol to enable ultra-low latency and direct control without gateways
- Equipped with NFC for easy configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution