EM300-SLD is a compact spot leakage detection sensor for detecting the presence of water (or other liquids) and transmitting an alarm using LoRaWAN® technology. With this low power consumption technology, EM300-SLD can work up to 5 years with a 4000 mAh battery. Combining with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, users can manage all sensor data remotely and visually and receive alarms via mobile APP.
EM300-SLD also integrates temperature and humidity sensors, which have a great use for applications such as pipe leakage monitoring, basement flooding, pump failure, etc.
- Detect the presence of liquids by a small water probe based on the conductive principle
- Embedded with temperature and humidity sensors for environment monitoring
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission up to a line of sight of 10km
- IP67 UV-resistant and waterproof enclosure for harsh environment applications
- Built-in 4000 mAh replaceable battery and works for more than 5 years without replacement
- Store locally 3, 000 historical records and support retransmission to prevent data loss
- Support Milesight D2D protocol to enable ultra-low latency and direct control without gateways
- Equipped with NFC for easily configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution